The University Library has issued calls for proposals for two faculty programs:
- Course Enrichment Grants provide support to faculty who would like to enhance students’ abilities to seek, evaluate, manage, and use information and data, as well as create new types of media-rich class assignments. Recipients receive a $2,500 award and dedicated support from experienced librarians, technologists, or other library staff.
- Open to anyone holding a faculty appointment at the University of Virginia who is teaching a semester-long course (Fall 2019; J-Term, Spring, Summer 2020).
- Faculty Research Sprints offer an intensive work environment for faculty who want to concentrate their energies on a new or existing project. Individuals or teams get the undivided attention of a team of librarians for projects related to any phase or aspect of their research, scholarship, or teaching.
- Open to anyone holding a faculty appointment as well as senior professional research staff at the University of Virginia.
- Sprint week: May 13-17, 2019
The application deadline for both programs is 3/8/2019. Notification of awards will be made on 4/1/2019.
Find out more
Read more about Course Enrichment Grants and Research Sprints, and attend sessions listed below to ask questions, discuss the application process, or share project ideas. For questions about any aspect of these programs, please email Judith Thomas at email@example.com.
Course Enrichment Grants: