Library services will unfold in two phases as we begin 2021:
- During the month of January, spaces will remain closed (except for item pickup).
- For spring semester, which begins in February, we’ll return to the “new normal,” with Brown and Clemons spaces open for studying, item pickup, and more.
Beginning in January, and continuing through spring semester…
- The HathiTrust ETAS arrangement provides digital access to millions of Library items: simply search in Virgo.
- Special Collections is accepting Online Reference Requests for collections assistance and low-res scans. In-person appointments for UVA students, faculty, and staff will resume on January 19.
- Item pickup is available at Clemons Library and (for faculty and graduate students) the Central Grounds parking garage. Learn how to make a request in Virgo.
- Librarians are standing by to assist with all kinds of questions. Ask a Librarian or contact your Subject Liaison for specialty assistance.
- To-the-minute updates about Library services are available on the Status Dashboard, and common questions are answered on the Library Resources FAQ.