Next week we’ll be launching a new and improved version of Virgo, the Library’s online discovery catalog.
We’re thrilled to offer a new interface which includes:
- Improved accuracy for search results.
- Easy-to-use design that’s fully functional on any size screen.
- The ability to limit results by availability: “online” or “on shelf now”.
- A personal account where you can…
- Review requests and checkouts.
- Organize bookmarks and share with collaborators.
- Save searches for later review.
- Set preferences for ongoing use of the Virgo system.
Want a sneak peek? Check out v4.lib.virginia.edu to see a live demo. When the new system fully launches it will be discoverable at search.lib.virginia.edu/, and the existing interface will move to v3.lib.virginia.edu, where it will remain available through the fall semester.
Need to make a request? Visit search.lib.virginia.edu!
As always, Ask a Librarian web chat is ready to answer any questions, any time.