If you need a space to talk about the election with fellow members of the University community, we’ll be providing refreshments and a safe space for dialogue in the auditorium of Harrison/Small.
To get to the auditorium, enter Harrison/Small (Harrison/Small is the building between Peabody and Clemons/Alderman), go down one flight of stairs, and enter the auditorium immediately to the left.
The auditorium will be open:
- Wednesday, November 9: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 10: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 11: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The auditorium is available as a drop-in space for students, faculty, and staff who wish to discuss the election and its aftermath, and work together to ensure that in the time ahead, the University adheres to the core values identified in our mission statement, to wit:
- Our enduring commitment to a vibrant and unique residential learning environment marked by the free and collegial exchange of ideas;
- Our unwavering support of a collaborative, diverse community bound together by distinctive foundational values of honor, integrity, trust, and respect;
- Our universal dedication to excellence and affordable access.