On Saturday, August 22, from 6 to 8 a.m., many of the University Library servers and services including Workflows, Sirsi, and www.library.virginia.edu will be down for routine security patches.
During the downtime Virgo will still be available but will be unable to show availability or do renewals.
Workflows (Java Client), Virgo Classic (iLink), and self-checkout machines will be unavailable during the downtime.
Searching will work in Virgo, but the following WILL NOT work:
- Recalls, Ivy Requests, and LEO Request links
- Course Reserve lookup
- Workflows (Java Client) for staff
Searching and displaying records in Virgo will work during the downtime, as will the following functions:
- Viewing Checked Out Items, Notices, etc. in My Account
- Starring and submitting reserve list requests
- Special Collections request system for both U.Va. and non-U.Va. logins
- Availability (call numbers and circulation status) on individual records